- Multi-level primary care group seeking MD or DO
- Opportunity is driven by population growth and expanding patient base
- Practice complimented by a dedicated network of clinical specialties
- Employment arrangement with a highly competitive salary; possible incentive bonus
About the Community
Just minutes outside of the Twin Cities and located along the scenic St. Croix River, the Hudson area has long been considered the western gateway to Wisconsin. According to the latest Census Bureau statistics Hudson is among the fastest growing regions in the state. Hudson offers an impressive combination of entertaining and employment opportunities.
- Downtown Hudson is home to charming and historic streets with unique and eclectic shops.
- The Phipps Center for the Arts offers year-round theater, art exhibitions, and educational programs.
- Area parks offer hiking, boating, beaches, and skiing.
- With a strong economy, Hudson has a solid employment base with manufacturing and wholesale/retail leading the growth.
- The Hudson School District is one of the most progressive in Wisconsin and rated highest in the state both in academics and sports.
- Hudson students consistently score higher than the state and national average on ACT scores.