This regional health center is designed with the latest technology and amenities to support whole health and healing for patients and their families. The clinic and hospital are conveniently located in the same contemporary environment regionally recognized for its design and décor.
- Multi-level primary care group seeking MD or DO
- Opportunity is driven by population growth and expanding patient base
- Practice complimented by a dedicated network of clinical specialties
- Peds call four weeks per year – telephone availability
- Employment arrangement; salary range – Highly competitive with possible incentive bonus
- Shareholder track and eligibility for profit sharing/401(k)
- 100% of family health and malpractice insurance covered by Hudson Physicians
- CME budget
- Hudson Physicians is a primary care clinic
- Physician-owned, independent medical group comprised of more than 50 providers.
- Local services are focused on primary care delivery with specialty care provided through dedicated clinical affiliations.
- Hudson Hospital is a non-profit facility with more than 50 years of commitment to St. Croix Valley residents.
- In 2007, 98% of hospital inpatients and outpatients surveyed would recommend Hudson Hospital to family and friends.
- A unique hospital setting features 25 private rooms with private baths, garden views, and guest accommodations.
- A distinctive facility-wide visual arts program and thoughtful architecture help create an inspiring and healing-focused atmosphere.
- Tertiary support is just minutes away, provided by renowned facilities in the Twin Cities.
About the Community…
Just minutes outside of the Twin Cities and located along the scenic St. Croix River, the Hudson area has long been considered the western gateway to Wisconsin. According to the latest Census Bureau statistics Hudson is among the fastest growing regions in the state. Hudson offers an impressive combination of entertaining and employment opportunities.
- Downtown Hudson is home to charming and historic streets with unique and eclectic shops.
- The Phipps Center for the Arts offers year-round theater, art exhibitions, and educational programs.
- Area parks offer hiking, boating, beaches, and Nordic skiing.
- With a strong economy, Hudson has a solid employment base with manufacturing and wholesale/retail leading the growth.
- The Hudson School District is one of the most progressive in Wisconsin.
- It is rated one of the highest in the state in both academics and sports.
- Hudson students consistently score higher than the state and national average on ACT scores.
For more information please contact: