We’re here to give you a better way to be treated
We’re committed to keeping you and your family healthy. Call us today at 715-531-6800 or 877-240-4058 to schedule an appointment. We offer convenient evening and Saturday appointments to accommodate your schedule. We also offer walk-ins at our Quick Care and Urgent Care locations.
If you are unable to keep an appointment, please contact our office promptly so the time can be made available to other patients. We can reschedule your appointment to a more convenient time.
IN CASE OF A LIFE THREATENING MEDICAL EMERGENCY, CALL 911.
Thank you for choosing Hudson Physicians for your healthcare needs. If today’s appointment is scheduled as a preventive visit for either a well-child check or a routine physical please note the following information.
The purpose of the visit is to supply your provider with medical history information and prevent health problems before you or your child is sick.
Preventive visits typically include:
- Physical exam (breast/pelvic for women)
- Medical and screening reviews
- Preventive health coaching
You may be responsible for a copay, coinsurance or deductible if your visit today includes non-preventive services such as:
- Treat, evaluate, monitor or diagnose a new or existing condition
- Lab testing or medication refills for a new or previously diagnosed condition
- Treat an illness or injury such as a sore throat, chronic migraine or knee pain
If you have questions about your preventive care benefits, please contact your insurance company’s member services department. The number can be found on the back of your insurance card.