Here’s to your health
IQHealth is the Hudson Physicians online portal where you can conveniently check your medical records, test results, or ask your health care provider a question. Everything you need is right at your fingertips, any time of day. It's the secure and easy way to manage your health.
Secure two-way messages
- Ask a general question of your care team
- Ask a specific question about your last visit
- Request an appointment
- Request an update to your personal information
- Receive email notifications when your provider responds to your message
Access to your clinical records
- Vital signs
- Visit summaries and diagnoses
- Active health issues
- Lab results (limited)
Need access to the IQHealth portal?
Please call 715-531-6800 prompt 5, ask your nursing staff member, or visit our front desk for assistance.
Need help with the IQHealth portal?
Please call Support day or night, 365 days a year at 1-877-621-8014.
IQHealth Log in
Log in and access your records.
Health Record Apps
HealtheLife mobile app
HealtheLife helps individuals and families stay informed, stay educated, and take a more active role in their health. Through the HealtheLife mobile app, you have real-time and easy access to the Hudson Physicians online portal. This portal shows your latest health care information and provides services needed to plan, understand, and engage in your care.
Once Hudson Phyisicians grants you access to the online portal and creates an account for you, simply sign into the HealtheLife mobile app with your IQ Health username and password. If you have access to multiple organizations' portals, you can view all participating portals through the app.
- Securely message your provider
- Schedule and manage upcoming appointments
- Accessing medical information (allergies, lab results, health issues, immunizations, medications, and other health documents)
Get notified when new records are ready
After you log in once, your health records will start to appear in the Health app, and you will be notified when new records are ready to view.
Your health record data is kept secure, because it is encrypted and protected with the passcode on your mobile device.
We are excited to announce that Hudson Physicians supports health records in the Apple Health app, which is available to patients with an iPhone running iOS 11.3 or later.
New Health Records Feature
The new health records feature in the Health app makes it easy to access and visualize key parts of your health records including allergies, conditions, immunizations, labs, medications, procedures, and vitals.
Setup is simple
Getting your health records from Hudson Physicians into your iPhone is as easy as:
- Go to the Health Records section of the Health app
- Search for Hudson Physicians
- Log in with the username and password that you normally use to access your account