Better brain function
Improve emotional state
Lower risk of disease
At Hudson Physicians, we know that not getting a good night's sleep can be emotionally and physically draining. Over time, this can take a toll on your career, relationships, and overall health.
Maybe you snore, wake frequently, or can’t identify what’s keeping you up, but you know you are tired of being tired.
It’s estimated that up to 70 million Americans suffer from some type of sleep disorder.
Lack of sleep has been linked to a multitude of health problems.
Sleep apnea has been associated with:
- Cardiovascular disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
Do you need a sleep study?
Treating sleep disorders can reduce the chances of developing these serious diseases. If
you answer “yes” to any of these questions, you should be evaluated.
- Are you a loud habitual snorer?
- Have you been observed to choke, gasp, or hold your breath while sleeping?
- Do you feel tired and groggy when you get up?
- Are you often sleepy during the day or fall asleep quickly at night?
- Are you overweight or do you have a large neck?
Schedule an appointment today by calling 715-531-6800
Hudson Physicians provides diagnostic and therapeutic services to help you sleep better.
Hudson Physicians offers a state-of-the-art CPAP program and will help with the selection of quality equipment, plus streamline the process for ordering ongoing supplies. CPAP and BiPAP therapies are almost always covered by insurance when medically necessary.
CPAP* is the most popular treatment for obstructive sleep apnea.
CPAP can prevent or even reverse serious consequences of sleep disorders.
*CPAP stands for continuous positive airway pressure. It uses air pressure generated by a machine, delivered through a tube into a mask that fits over the nose or mouth.
Do you crave a good night's sleep?
You deserve to feel well and ready to meet the challenges of every day, and we can help.
Talk to your healthcare provider today.
- See your primary care provider if you’re concerned about your health and the quality of your sleep.
- When appropriate, Hudson Physicians will provide a home sleep test and data analysis by a neurologist/sleep medicine specialist.
- If diagnosed with sleep apnea, Hudson Physicians will provide complete CPAP services such as set up and education, equipment management and ongoing support.