Podiatry focuses on prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of medical conditions related to the feet and lower legs.
Get to the bottom of your foot issues
Do you feel exhausted in the morning because your feet and lower legs kept you awake?
Perhaps you can’t do the activities you love, like golfing, walking, or playing with your children or grandchildren.
Maybe you suffer from the most basic movements like sitting down to work or drive.
You shouldn’t have to experience this sort of pain. See what a podiatrist can do for you, your health, and your quality of life.
Your feet take the weight of your whole body
It’s easy to see how painful feet can quickly lead to discomfort and cause health problems. If you have heel pain, dry skin, discolored toenails, cracked skin, cuts, redness, or swelling, you should consult with a specialist as soon as possible.
A variety of diseases can present themselves peripherally in the lower extremities. Dry skin that is cracked or flaking near the heel or ball of the foot can be a sign of thyroid issues. The characteristic “pins and needles” sensation in the feet can lead to the discovery of undiagnosed diabetes.
An exam can keep your feet in good health
A proper foot exam can reveal signs of major systemic issues, such as:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Heart failure
- Lung disease
- Autoimmune disorders
- Liver and kidney malfunction
Specific conditions we treat
- Diabetic foot ulcers, infection management, and amputation prevention
- Foot deformities, hammer toe
- Heel & arch pain, plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendinitis
- Injuries, breaks, and sprains
- Neuromas (pinched nerve or nerve tumor, frequently found between the third and fourth toes)
- Skin and nail conditions
Trust our expert guidance
Stay on your feet and enjoy all of your favorite things. Schedule an appointment now, and your feet will thank you.
Meet our Podiatry provider:
Receive tips delivered to your inbox.
- How to get a pedicure safely
- What shoes should you be wearing?
- How do you care for your feet?
- Symptoms and solutions for foot pain.