We’re here to help make your simple health care needs more convenient. We offer Personal Lab Services with Direct Access Testing (DAT) for common medical tests.
Why use Personal Lab Services?
- Lower out-of-pocket expense if you are uninsured or have a high deductible.
- A provider’s order is not required.
- No appointment is necessary.
- Assess your health status regularly, regardless of insurance coverage.
What to expect:
- Test results will be mailed to you within five business days. We encourage you to share your results with your health care provider.
- A photo ID must be presented at time of service.
- Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Tests must be paid for at the time of service by cash, credit or debit card. Insurance will not be billed.
Blood Type (ABO & RH)
Not for legal or forensic purpose $25
Complete Blood Count (CBC)*
Hematocrit, Hemoglobin, Platelet, Red Blood Cell Count, White Blood Cell Count $20
Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP)*
Albumin, Bilirubin, Calcium, Carbon Dioxide, Chloride, Creatinine, Glucose, Alkaline Phosphatase, Potassium, Protein, Sodium, ALT, AST, BUN $30
General Health Screen
CBC, CMP, Lipid Panel, TSH $70
Hemoglobin A1C $15
Hepatitis B Surface Antibody (Immune Status) $35
Lipid Medication Monitor Panel
Lipid Panel, ALT, AST $30
Cholesterol, Triglycerides, HDL, LDL-C $25
Microalbumin (Urine) $15
Mumps, Measles, Rubella - Immune Status $50
Pregnancy Test (Urine) $10
PSA (Prostate-Specific Antigen) $45
TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone)* $25
Varicella Antibody-Immunity (Chicken Pox) $35
*Included in General Health Screen
No food or drink 8 hours before testing. Water is allowed. Do not take multi-vitamins or Biotin supplements for 12 hours prior to testing.
Here for you when you need us.
You don’t need an appointment, just come in and ask for direct access tests at the Hudson Physicians laboratory registration desk.
|8:00 am - 6:00 pm
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
8:00 am - 1:00 pm
If you have any questions, please give us a call at 715-531-6800
For additional information, go to labtestsonline.org, your patient-centered resource for clinical lab testing.
You are responsible for contacting your health care provider if necessary. This testing is not a substitute for the regular medical care of your health care provider.