February, 2023 – A Glance Inside New Richmond Medical Center With Dr. Harrold
In this episode, the Medical Director of New Richmond Medical Center, Dr. Stephen Harrold himself, joins host Pete Waggoner to discuss the upcoming open house event this February 2nd. From the physicians who will be joining Dr. Harrold’s team and their backgrounds in medicine to the variety of specialty services that will be available, the two explore everything that New Richmond Medical Center has in store for the community.
Pete and Dr. Harrold also put emphasis on how the new facility will be adopting Hudson Physicians’ patient-centered culture and focus on providing high-quality care to the people of New Richmond and its neighboring communities that do not currently have access to specialized medical services.
Tune in now to learn more about this exciting event!
- Setting up medical facilities takes not only a team of skilled professionals, but also an unwavering dedication to providing the best possible care.
- Fostering connection between the hospital and its community is essential in order to build a trusting relationship and ensure that everyone receives the care they need.
In this episode:
[1:02] Pete dives right into the conversation by asking Dr. Stephen Harrold what people should expect from the open house event and how their team is preparing for it. Dr. Harrold emphasizes how they plan on bringing Hudson Physicians’ patient-centered culture to the New Richmond Medical Center.
[5:12] Dr. Harrold provides an overview of the team that will be joining him in the new medical facility. He shares the background and his own experiences working with the four other physicians and how their expertise will be beneficial for the community.
[12:04] Pete and Dr. Harrold talk about the other tenants and healthcare providers of Hudson Physicians who will be offering their specialized services at the new medical center such as Associated Eye and Hudson Imaging.
[18:10] Dr. Harrold shares how witnessing the construction of the Hudson Medical Center has made the planning much easier for the New Richmond Medical Center. He also mentions how they made sure the new facility has enough room for the staff who will be assisting the patients before they meet their physician.
[20:38] Dr. Harrold and Pete discuss how the location of the New Richmond Medical Center is strategically placed to ensure that surrounding communities that do not have access to specialized medical services will be able to receive the care they need.
- New Richmond Medical Center
- Dr. Stephen Harrold
- Dr. Nyquist podcast
- Associated Eye Care
- Hudson Imaging
- Read Transcript
- “That’s why I’m here. I don’t want patients to feel like a number. The doctors that are joining me in New Richmond have that same mindset as well as the doctors here at Hudson Physicians.” – Dr. Stephen Harrold
- “This is not just putting up a medical center to be in competition with others. There is truly a need, definitely in New Richmond, but probably even more so in some of the surrounding communities that may be a long enough drive to Hudson.” – Dr. Stephen Harrold