July, 2022 – Staying Fit & Healthy with Hudson Physicians’ Self-Paced Challenges
In this quick episode, Pete Waggoner gets us up to speed on the latest updates on Hudson Physicians’ self-paced health challenges. He talks about how these challenges are the perfect way to foster and experience a sense of community while also maintaining optimal health. He also gives some insight on the benefits of joining these challenges, including the incentives provided by the Hudson Physicians through the program.
- Keeping track of our health goals doesn’t have to be boring.
- Joining challenges can help us become grittier and better understand other people’s motivations.
In This Episode:
- [0:40] Host Pete Waggoner gets right into it and talks about what Hudson Physicians’ health challenges are. He touches on the two types of challenges that they offer namely, the quarterly and self-paced challenges.
- [2:32] Pete explains how joining health challenges can help in nurturing one’s gratitude and compassion, as well as sharpening grit. He goes on to talk about how grit can be beneficial in other aspects of our lives and why we should strive to further develop it.
- [3:24] Pete mentions the different health challenges launched by the Hudson Physicians in the past two years including the 5-Day New Year Challenge, Women’s Health 6-Day Challenge, and so on. He also discusses how joining such challenges brings the community together and allows people to better understand what each other is going through.
- [5:07] Pete shares about the page on the Hudson Physicians’ website where people can register for the different challenges. He talks about the incentives program wherein one participant gets chosen every month to win a KwikTrip gas gift card.