You Need #HudsonPhysicians in Your Instagram Feed!
You’re already following your friends, family, favorite actors, musicians, and role models. However, if you aren’t following @HudsonPhysicians, you’re missing out!
Below are 6 reasons why you should add Hudson Physicians to your Instagram feed.
- You remember pictures better than words! Do you need to get your kids’ sports physicals out of the way? Perhaps there was a healthy eating class you wanted to attend. Seeing those visual reminders in your feed makes you more likely to remember.
- Stay up-to-date on news and changes. We regularly introduce new staff members through Instagram, such as the recent photos of new midwives and doctors.
- See how we support the community. Did you know we are participating in the Reach Out and Read Program? Or that we financially support the Hudson SAFE Program? You would if you followed us on Instagram!
- Find out what matters to us. We celebrate Employee Appreciation Week & like to capture this digitally so you can meet the people behind the scenes and glimpse their personalities through sports jerseys & hats in our themed weeks.
- Connect with us. This is your chance to instantly connect and comment on our photos.
- Find quick and helpful tips. Our goal is to give you visual reminders of how to identify poison ivy, oak, and sumac, as well as safety tips for those 4th of July Fireworks, or just to raise awareness each month. Our posts let you know when we have a new blog post with additional information and tips for further reading.
Follow us @HudsonPhysicians